Docs

From: Yury German (yury@bknight.jpr.com)
Date: 11/13/94

Well I know this is a newbie question and I am sorry if it offends anyone.

Are there docs anywhere that describe in detail the coding needed to
create different things like spells and mobs and to create towns and
stuff.

I have the 3.0 and the 2.X archives and the docs in there are very limited
and do not provide much information that you need. I would hate to try to
reverse engineer these things since I am more a cobol programer then a C
programer.

The reason for this is that I want to go far away from the normal mobs,
towns, spells that are in the default. Any help would be appreciated.

          Yury German                    yury@bknight.jpr.com
      Blue Knight Productions         blue-Knight@genie.geis.com
    Graphics Design, 3D Animation     blueknight@online.apple.com
       CD-ROM Development                  (718)321-0998