Re: Changing load level

From: Furry (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 11/26/94

On Sat, 26 Nov 1994, Ace wrote:
> To change the level limitation for the "do_load" command, or any other
> command, all you have to do is look in the file interpreter.c and change
> the next to last field.  For god commands, it will say LEVEL_xxx, for
> normal commands it will just have a number.

That would do the trick to change the level for the general load command, but
I got the impression that he wanted to allow lvl 32s to load most items, but
not certain items, thus my suggestion of a limited flag would suffice for
that if he didn't want to change the level.

--  Alex

  Alex Fletcher c/o The Fantastic Furry World
                               Located in lots of places.

  The opinions expressed here are mine, so in the immortal words
                of Bob McKenzie, 'Take off, Eh?'