Player list

From: Ace (ace@b63740.student.cwru.edu)
Date: 11/27/94

    Hi,

    For beginning I am one of those newplementors.  But i have a problem now.
    I have 300 registered players but some of them are not permanent players.
    So I don't want to run automaint and delete half of my players.
    Basically, the thing I need is to see a list of all player's list
    and how much hours they played and so some basic info about them like
    level etc.  How can I do that?  Any idea is appreciated..
    Thanks.

                                                Ali [?]

Well, if you are using Circle 2.1 or 2.2, you can use the "showplay"
utility, which is probably in your circle/bin directory.  It will list
all the players, their current level and (I think) the amount of gold
they have.

Ace
__
Ace   		       	   ace@b63740.cwru.edu   srk4@po.cwru.edu
Metal Director             WWW->http://b63740.cwru.edu/0/brothers/ace/ace.html
WRUW-FM / Cleveland        AbsolutMUD (b63740.cwru.edu 4000)

Who are you to criticize           |
To judge and burn the tribes       | Put your money where your mouth is
The world will be extinct	   | So I can shove it down your throat.
And your flesh will rot with mine. |