Rnums and Vnums

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@pluto.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 12/07/94

Hi,

	I have just created a simple little flag to keep my players from
recalling from zones in different 'time periods'.  The only problem is
that my recall_loc references a RNUM instead of a vnum, at first I though
this was because recall_loc was defined as sh_int in db.h (room_data), so
I changed it to room_num recall_loc;
	But it is still sending players to the Real Room Number instead of
the Virtual Room Number.  Is there a way to get it to read the number as a
vnum instead of an rnum?
	I've tried several different things, but none of them work.  Then
again it is 3:20am here :(
	Thanks in advance fo any help.

	- Sean