Question w/ track

From: /root (cliff@eeyore.net-connect.net)
Date: 02/17/95

Has anyone found or suspected a mysterious problem with "track" ?  I have
noticed threes time now that the mud has rebooted (via SIGNAL) for looping
beyond the three minute limit.  Problems like these are hard to track down,
and I am pretty sure that it is not a result of any feature that I have
added.  The last time it had happened an immo/mort reported he was tracking
a mob when the mud looped infinitely.  It had locked right after he typed
"track <mobname>".

I am just curious if anyone else has seen this go wrong possibly.

Tapo