ANSI in titles etc

From: G Clayton (gclayton@moontarz.nuance.com)
Date: 03/01/95

OK, i went back through my code for titles and changed the C_CMP to C_NRM..
No difference, it still shows my ansi title to everyone regardless if color
is on or not.. but
How i did it is you type 'godtitle' and it changes your title to whatever I
put in the code, for your name, like say mine is "God of Code" in blue..
ok so I type godtitle and it says You are now gclatyon God of Code (in blue)
and then its in blue for EVERONE who checks who, sees me in room etc.

BUT if I turn my color off and type godtitle it says you are now gclayton
God of Code (no color) and then no one else sees the color either..

Hmmmm

 --

gclayton@nuance.com