Re: CRYPT

From: BRiTiSH (clisowsk@mcs.kent.edu)
Date: 04/22/95

dkoepke@global.california.com writes:
> Well, I'm not going to even tell my players -- but I have no choice to
> keep them in text, as the crypt() here is absolutely brain-dead
[snip snip]

Actually, You do have a choice. You can just as easily go out there
and get fcrypt() to replace crypt(). This routine library is supplied
alone as well as with the 'CRACK' package. Its doesnt take much to just
drop this routine into the mud server. Aside from other things, it
offers a big performance boost over the normal crypt() library call.

--BRiT