Re: CRYPT

From: DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000] [199.232.40.10 4000 (data@iii1.iii.net)
Date: 04/22/95

You have a point there but I think we should drop this subject.
Now you are playing with fire. If you want to bring up ethics pleaz do it
else where this is just going to start another email war which can be
avoided. I am sure someone (I am not going to mention names) will bring
up the question 'who defines ethical' or 'What is the definition of
ethical?' why should we go into a war if we don't have to? pleaz ppl
think about what you are saying before you say, we are supposed to be
working together not biteing at each others throats!

		- David 'Dave' Berthiaume of DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000]
data@iii1.iii.net                      | eagle@virek.worcester.com
eagle@ec68.residence.gatech.edu        | david.berthiaume@swcbbs.com