Chessboard Fix!

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 05/04/95

Thanx to a timely bug report from James Kane, a rather large and somewhat
glaring bug was eliminated from teh chessboard zone (zone 36).  This had
the pawns' armour and weapons.. uhm.. loading backwards.. ie.. swords to
the body position, and armour to the wield position (=
Anys.. there is a 'correct' zone file in my cambot.res.jhu.edu /pub/furry
directory available for downloading along with the other files that have
been fixed by me thus far acting upon bug reports and things I managed
to find.  (=
Keep sending me your bugs please.. we'll have this insect thing kicked
eventually. (=

--  Alex