Re: Connecting after running in backgroud problems..

From: Harrison Leong (harrison@asiaonline.net)
Date: 05/14/95

> try changing ports that would be in the config.c and autorun scripts
> BTW ppl i have fixed all the utilities anyone want them?
> or the fixes?

Yeah, I love them. Where can I get them then?
BTW, does it hurt if I add a new ITEM type like ITEM_MUSIC ? At least I don't
wanna corrupt the system with the start. I plan to add a class Bard. So
he/she plays magical tune. The effect will be greater if he/she is grabbing
an amplifier. Haa...

I have also implemented a KungFu Master, he has a special skill called
Drunk Fist... so he gotta be drunk first. Haa...

Cheers!
Harrison