Re: Connecting after running in backgroud problems..

data@iii1.iii.net
Date: 05/15/95

I have added bard and almost have the ITEM_MUSIC code all done :)
I also have code for ITEM_UNDERGROUND (remember hurtloam?)
:)

		- David 'Dave' Berthiaume of DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000]
data@iii1.iii.net                      | eagle@virek.worcester.com
eagle@ec68.residence.gatech.edu        | david.berthiaume@swcbbs.com