Re: Connecting after running in backgroud problems..

From: Harrison Leong (harrison@asiaonline.net)
Date: 05/15/95

> I have added bard and almost have the ITEM_MUSIC code all done :)
> I also have code for ITEM_UNDERGROUND (remember hurtloam?)
Perfect! I shall try this myself as an exercise. But what version of
Circle you are working on? 3.0p7? What happen if the author release next
version? It shall take a lot of time to compare the differences. :~(
How many classes you have made? For me just 3 extra, Ninja, KungFu, Time
Magician.
Have you played final fantasy before? :D

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Harrison