Re: problem with mirror image

Trice@lol2
Date: 06/12/95

On Mon, 12 Jun 1995 SROWAN@WVNVM.WVNET.EDU wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to add a mirror image spell to my circle3.0 patch 7 code, and I'm
> having a bit of a problem.  I added a struct mem variable for players to keep
> track of their number of images in the pfile, and am using a GET_IMAGES functio
> n to keep track of the number of images. In db.c, I added get_images = st->..
> and st->.....= get_images, etc. but when I compile it tells me that there is
> no such member in the structure as images, any ideas?

	You need to add the images into the char_data structure,
	however, might I suggest another route?  Replace the unused
	variables in (I think) player_specials_saved by just renaming
	it.

	Ie.,
	ubyte unused0;
	to:
	ubyte image;

	Now, change your GET_IMAGES macro to:
	#define GET_IMAGES(ch)		(ch->specials_saved.images)

	Finally, in db.c change st->images to:
	st->specials_saved.images

	Your pfile won't be corrupted then (if your MUD is up).

	Trice@Legends of Lore v2