Re: slip?

From: Steve (quickey@cyberverse.com)
Date: 06/18/95

yeah you'd probably wanna use linux, however running a mud on a slip
account even a  28.8k slip is horrendous for your users. Unless you are
planning only like 5 at a time you'll want a 57.6k line (minimum) if your
just planning on running the mud for test purposes Linux on a 486/25 with
8 megs of ram should go smoothly the faster the CPU and the more Mem the
better. I'm working my mud off of a Intel P-90 with 16megs of ram and it
loads in about a second or two.