sundhaven area

From: Michael J Cunningham (crayola@esu.edu)
Date: 07/03/95

I have been working on masking this sundhaven area workable for a
circle 2.2 mud (the copy from jhu) and I cant seem to iron out all
the bugs.. It seems that the marbles special is crashing the mud, and
I am getting a ton of bad vnum errors in the log files..
Has anyone out there sucessfully got this area running on a 2.2 circle?
Or even a 3.0 without any errors? If You have and you are feeling
generous, could you send me a copy? I have just about given up on this
zone...and I am almost out of hair:( Thanks.. Just email the area please..
(included or attached is fine)

Humble thanks...Mike

    _____
   /     \