Spells

From: Praxis Mud (dizzy@baby.indstate.edu)
Date: 07/08/95

	We know Jeremy said not to use the patch levels for much more than
bug testing but with summer rolling along, if we didn't get started
adding and changing our mud, we'd never get to it. Has anyone started
working with the spells? We tried adding classes and races and got
satisfactory results, but when we looked into changing spells we were
totally lost. Has anyone had any luck with this?
	Also although we will *crossed fingers* get OLC with the release
of version 3, has anyone ever used Muditor? If so I was wondering if they
knew how I could get a copy of the registered version which has the mob
and object editors. Either this or another nice user friendly world
editing program would be of use.
Thanks
Gary Baggs

	Praxis Mud