Re: Oops, and an idea...

sjmaster@MIT.EDU
Date: 07/21/95

>carrying a weapon around in the open of some towns is enough to get you
>a)thrown in jail, or b)killed. Hence the need for the scabbard...And then
>you can get magic scabbards and all that stuff too..

Now that is interesting, I hadn't even considered that.  I like that idea...
maybe increase mobs memory to be able to remember, say, 5 chars, and
have guards in some city warn players that are wielding a weapon to put
it away, and then remember them, and if they don't and the guard sees them
later on.. attack!  That's cool....   you'd have to add another eq slot,
I presume.  Cool, mind if I steal the idea? :)