Re: Adding more Areas

From: Brett Helgeson (varagol@netcom.com)
Date: 07/22/95

On Sat, 22 Jul 1995, The Mighty Spaz Twit wrote:

> refer to my previous message, at 1 minute per room average (could be much
> longer if you use many unique longdescs) you would be typing (rooms only
> now..) 24hours a day, 7 days a week, for something like 694 days. what
> about objs, mobs, shops, etc
>
> at what, 240 working days per year, 8 hours a day, thats 8.7 man-years
> for the rooms.
>
> you must be awfully bored...

	Nope, I just want my world to be perfect. I don't want a small,
unrealistic (A desert next to midgaard, or Midgaard for that matter)
thrown together mud. I write rooms because I like to. So if it takes me a
lifetime to do so, all the better.

	Of course I have close to half a dozen friends who like writing
as well. I am sure that with six or seven of us working for say 10 hours
a week, we can have 10,000 rooms done in a month. If not, so what?