Re: Autoloot

From: Mark Redshaw(midnight) (midnight@buffnet.net)
Date: 07/23/95

actual a few players asked me how to toggle this feature on

it seems that merc type muds have it
I know how to implemtn it but not how to make it soo I can turn it on and off
I or players that is
I would like to see this code on here if possible I am very novice with C
soo I am not mutch of a programmer