Re: hi all

From: David E. Berthiaume Jr. (mud@iii.net)
Date: 08/05/95

> Hi all :). I'm new to the mailing list so i thought i'd say hiya. One
> question, how do you include the scan.c code in the mud.
> i've added it to the Makefile and mentioned it in the interpreter.c as
> do_scan. What am i missing? can some kind person please tell me the
> steeps i missed, or if i'm doin it all wrong (probably :P) how to
> implement it.
It is very simple
remove scan.c from the Makefile
add do_scan itself to act.informative.c at the very end
and your golden
just for your info, it is easier to include new commands in existing *.c
files instead of making your own *.c files cause if you make your own you
have to figure out what files need to be included. :)

	David 'Kevin' Berthiaume of Thryne

Just my thought