Re: File Transfer?

From: Ron Poulton (ron@res.com)
Date: 08/07/95

I had the thought of incorporating file transfers in CircleMUD; it would
just be a shell to ZModem, no background transfers.  The only
possibilities I see for file transfers are downloading character stats,
maps, game information, or uploading descriptions.

As far as server-to-server transfers go, I'm not quite familiar with
protocols available for such a function.  I assume Telnet sends packets
and it's possible to accommodate functions other than
client-to-remoteserver transmissions.