Formations

From: Pete (petes@panix.com)
Date: 08/14/95

I have added formations to the mud i am on, sorta.

I have not added the form stuff to the combatpart, which is my problem.

The forms are 3x3 looking like this :

    Player1   --   player 2
    player 3  --    --

etc... with the leader being able to move the players to different positions.
The problem i am having is coming up with a way to determine the
percentage hits of the players. For example, having player1 and player2
taking more hits than player3. Anybody have any ideas? or am i totally
not making sense :)
Oh, i am storing the players in the formation in a array of pointers.
If you need any more info, ill post some more.