Re: Races

From: Vaggelis Blathras (vbla@leon.nrcps.ariadne-t.gr)
Date: 08/21/95

Well I will agree that circlemud shoud provide the bases for development,
but as others (with the same opinion probably as me) have said, having
some basic races in the code IS what a base system should be.

Having them  developed or configured should be the work over that basic
system, but having the basic system (as 'MUD programmer' said) inside the
code as standard (for example for four 'standard' races) is the best
thing. This is after all the definition of a base system :-) .