Anyone got guildguards to check align?

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 09/07/95

Hi Guys,
  I just dl'ed circle3pl8 a few days ago and started to code stuff.
I've gotten multiclasses to work (sorta), and the guildguards to
accept the multiclasses into each guild, but has anyone gotten the
guards to check the players align?  I'm thinkning of making two
temples for clerics, one good and one evil.  I don't want to make
two different classes (I already have 10... and It's been a pain that
I don't want to add any more single classes, except maybe bard and
ninja).
   Second note: how does this 'exchange of ideas' work?  For instance,
I've revamped the whole class system to use bits like PLR_FLAGS and
PRF_FLAGS, and I got 7 races coded in, but I'd like to see if someone
already has a redone character generation code that I can use to
segregate multi-class to specific races only, and some single classes
(like samurai and barbarian) to human only... but, because of the
changes I've made in the code everywhere, what's the general convention
of trading code?
  Thanks in advance.
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"