boot prof, gprof script

From: jaco v Iterson (strider@guyot.ptf.hro.nl)
Date: 09/08/95

Has anyone written a script to do a prof or a gprof to a file when the
mud shuts down.
I can do it myself exept for the file needed for the profiling (.mon or .gmon)
 is in another directory every time, and I don't want to check every posible
dir the file can be in in my script. (I don't know exactly which dirs are
possible).

Doing the profiling in a script will be handy for me couse I always forget
to do it myself and get stuk with all those profiling files that belong
to a old version of the exacuteble.

-Jaco-