Re: olc . OFF the topic??

From: Greg Alexander Irvine (s9211947@arcadia.cs.rmit.edu.au)
Date: 09/11/95

[ snips all the crap about TSR etc etc etc ]

Well guys and gals.. over the last three days my mailbox has been filling
with all this cr*p about TSR and licenses and stuff.  Is this mailing list
generally a coder's list or what??

And what's worse is... they are all title OLC.  Gee. i hope there was
nothing actually about the olc in any of those messages after the first
couple cause they all got deleted without reading. :(

Just my 2cents on this matter, because I have found it extremely annoying
(and I know I'm not the only one).

Regards,
	Greg.