Off topic messages.

From: Ron Poulton (ron@res.com)
Date: 09/13/95

I think the discussion regarding TSR, copyrights and all that is useful
information.  As far as subjects go, the subject could have been edited
to portray the message, but it's simple to scan over the message to see
if there's anything useful.  So, I ain't bitching about all the
discussion.  At least there's some amount of traffic coming through, and
it's not garbage. ;).

I could see someone bitching about it if they were logged in at 2400 or
something, though.