Re: 2.20 on SVR4

From: Pink Floyd (floyd@south.mit.edu)
Date: 09/20/95

   ported to that sys but I don't know if it was ever finished.  I'm
   planning on staying with 2.20 since I'm a newbie but I just wanted to
   know if anyone has any suggestions.  I've only had one undefined symbol

I don't know about SRV4 or whatever it was, but as far as staying with 2.2
since you're a newbie, I don't see why?  3.0 is probably compatible with more
systems than 2.2, and as far as being a newbie, 3.0 is at least as easy, if
not easier to work with than 2.2...   Try getting 3.0 and that might solve
your compilation problems. (don't forget to comment/uncomment any relevant
lines in the Makefile).
Hope this helps...