Ident & Circle

From: Peter DeNitto (denitto@brickell.bridge.net)
Date: 09/23/95

Ok, i'm looking to add RFC931 protocol to my mud (ident, ya know).  I
grabbed the ident code from cambot.reslife and got that nice and
compiled (libident).  However, I'd much rather use the tcp_wrapper libs i
have compiled on my linux box (libwrap).  What I'd like to know is has
anyone used either or, and do they have an example bit of code they might
share?

"We had it tough ... I had to get up at 9 o'clock at night, half an
hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of dry poison, work 29 hours down
mill, and when we came home our Dad would kill us, and dance about on
our grave singing Haleleuia ..."
                -- Monty Python