Re: circle ftp site

From: Black Ice (STEVE@argonaut.com)
Date: 09/25/95

> Has anyone been able to connect to ftp.cs.jhu.edu?
I've tried a bit over the last few days but not managed it either.
I forget what the message was that it came up with, but it didn't look like a
'Too busy, try later' type message - more like an 'anonymous login refused'
sort of thing... although I might be (and probably am) wrong...

cambot.res.jhu.edu is still accepting connections though...

Talking of the ftp site (very loosely connected :), anyone got any ideas
when the next version of circle will be out?  I know the standard answer is
probably 'When its ready', but a couple of months ago when I was checking
lots of different mud servers, someone did tell me that pl9 was due out in
about a week or two...

Cheers,
Steve.
--
Two plus two does not equal five, even for moderately large values of two.