Strom.multiclass.tgz (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 09/25/95

I'm sorry..... How do I change the permission?

> From: root@skyenet.net (Admin)
> Subject: Strom.multiclass.tgz
>
> the file Strom.multiclass.tgz onthe site cambot.res.jhu.edu in the
> /pub/CircleMUD/incoming dir is still permission denied PLEASE change
> I'm dyin for hte code :)

BTW: I almost got my 'quest bit' system set up and running (it's 80%
done... just a little more tweaking...)  And this time, I chucked almost
everything onto one single .c file (yay!)...
disclaimer: Don't be too anxious for my code... it's a mess because I don't
have time to go and optimize (i'd be very very grateful if someone could
find a way to do the following:  (i'm weak with bit manipulation)

	set x amount of bits in an int starting at some offset to some
number  (ie: set the third 2 bits in the int to '2')

	right now, my add_quest_bits function seems to be toggling a 1
on sequentiially through the bits instead of numerically (ie, it's
doing: 1, 3, 7, 15 instead of 1,2,3,4,5)

I'll upload when I don't feel too ashamed of the mess, but do tell me
how to change the permission.  ON my filesystem, I have it at 744 but
I think ftp'ing changes the mods.
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"