lag with bsd

SROWAN@WVNVAXA.WVNET.EDU
Date: 09/29/95

Hello,
My mud is currently running on a site whose os is BSD, and we've encountered
a problem that we didn't have on sunos or linux.  Occaisionally, when someone
enters a command, the mud "locks up" for them, almost as if it's lagged, but
no one else will experience lag.  Going link-dead and relogging in fixes the
problem, as does someone else logging on to the mud.  This seems like a socket
problem to me, but I have no clue how i'd fix it.  Has anyone else run into
this.  We could just change our os to linux, but I'd rather look for an easier
solution.

Thanks

Steve