god_room_szone thihng

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 10/30/95

I'll type fast, 5 minutes 'til this machine shutsdonow...
anyway, god_room_thing is a real zone number and the simplest
way to avoid messing it up I've found (since I have zones starting
at virtual 0 to 20 for general items) was to move virtual zone 12
(god zone) to 0 and merge it with what was already in Limbo/0...
the net effect is that a few non-god rooms are added to whatshows
up when you show godroom, but you don't have to worry about screwing
up the 'system' when you insert new zones.
What might be better would be to scan the whole ffreeking mud for
rooms flaaged ROOM_GODROOM, but since I use wld subs for the olc
in which all stub-rooms are autoflagged GODROOM (so players can't
accidentally wonder into an area n the making), that might be bad for me.
BTW: standard Circle as it comes unziped does not take GODDROOMs into
account, if I remember right, and you should check to make sure in
act.movement, whetehr your ROOM_GODROOM falgs make any difference.

As for STROM Id like to know what errors that person was having on
compile, since checked it compiled clean on my Sun4 before uploading
the thing.  (it's quite outdated and I'll upload the updated version
once I get a few dangling  buugs out for the FAQ mantainer and all...
it'll be calle LostLands instead)
Further question, when is it 'legal' to call your code a different
name (ie, switch from Diku-derivative to Circle).  When could I say the
src is LostLands1.00, a Circle-derivative? (just wondering)
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"