Re: a strange one for you...

From: Gary Waliczek (pfiler@dph.isdn.uiuc.edu)
Date: 12/09/95

I found the problem I am having, I'm posting it because some people might
have the same problem...  From the logs I've been making of commands I
deturmined that it had something to do with shops.  After spending the
day sifting though the shop code, I realized it was dependant on the
items being sorted properly in the shopkeepers inventory.  I had earlier
mad a change to the obj_to_char() function to sort the items in a
characters inventory by vnum (for item stacting), and the shop sort
algorythm uses obj_to_char.  This is where my problem was coming from, I
hope it helps some of you who are having similar problems.

Gary