The race thing

From: Ben Leibig (leibig@robin.bvsd.k12.co.us)
Date: 12/16/95

I noticed in the APPLY section of the hanlder there is somthing called MOD
the more i think about it the more i wounder if there is a EASY way to
set races up to just set certen stats up one and let classes dael with
the order.  The only thing for now i want races to change is a few
plueses to stats and bit vectors.  So call me stupid sorry i hav enever
done this before but waht all do i need to do.  Am i missing anything:

1: Copy the class code for selecetion of race in race.c and in
interprater and handler
2: Initalize the inital verables MOD_STR.  Which is like 0 or -1 or 1
3: Whjere is this but i need to set it to add the adjustments to the stats
4: Give RACE.C commando ver hight or a way to do hight modifyers(how do i
do this)