Re: Samdi's olc code..

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 12/21/95

On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, Swanwick wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, Gargamel wrote:
> > Does anyone know the address of the ftp site that I can find
> > this code at? I understand it is non-menu based... Does anyone know
> > of any olc code that is and works well? I would like to put both in and
> > try out each to see what I and my builders like better...
>
> BTW - Any info in general on OLC w/Circle would be much appreciated.

I finally got off my butt and put up a newer version of the code with
some minor bug fixes (the fixes were minor, the bugs were pretty annoying).

ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi/obuild.01.tar.gz

My work on the zone editor has been on hold for a while while I work on
other things (my current pet project is adding an M:tG server to circle)
but I'll let ya know when it's done and resonably bug-free.

Sam