Starting to hate gdb!!!

From: Steve (quickey@cyberverse.com)
Date: 12/30/95

I'm proud to say I haven't gotten that gnu_calloc problem in a while, now
i have this one :(

#0  0x60009fea in end ()
#1  0x0 in ?? ()

now i'm pretty sure this debuging info isn't gonna help you tell me where
in my program i really screwed up, but could someone maybe come up with
an idea why... Occasionally the mud is crashing when someone quits, and
hits 0 from the menu... (keep in mind occasionally) i've run it as myself
solo, and sometimes i can quit without the segfault, othertimes it dies.

Any ideas besides deleting and restoring from a working backup?