Re: looking for OLC

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 02/07/96

On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, Brian Roach wrote:

> At 01:50 PM 2/6/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >Does anyone have OLC code for Circle they'd be willing to share?
> >please respond either to the list or to my email address. thanks.
>
> Samedi, written by Samedi (go figure) can be FTP'd from his own
> directory at... > clark.net
> /pub/samedi

Geez I wanna know who named the olc samedi.  That's about the third time
I've seen it called that :P  For the record, it's unnamed.  Maybe I'll
conduct a poll or contest to name it :)

> I patched in Ver 02 of Samedi to 3.0bpl8 with very little difficulty, I can't
> speak for ver 03b and 04 of Samedi, which are "beta". Make sure to read the
> README files available in his directory.

I don't mind speaking for .03 and .04.  They're very buggy and may trash
your .zon files.  I thought I had that problem licked but it's still in
there.  *sigh*

Sam