Re: Thanks!

From: Chi Hoai Tran (necro@progsoc.uts.edu.au)
Date: 02/16/96

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996 si12632@ci.uminho.pt wrote:

>    Thanks to everyone who responded. I'm just writing to say that I found
> out what the bug was. The malloc area was getting damaged. I was writing
> into more memory than i had malloced. And this crashed following calls to
> malloc.
>
>                                          Luis Carvalho

I am experiencing similar problems with malloc failure. Can you please
explain to me how or what you had done to get to this stage? I am
at wits end on trying to find what I did wrong - the mud keeps crashing
at approximately 3 hours and the syslogs tell me its malloc failure.

Thanx in advance.

Horus.