STRADD

From: Stephen D. Becker (ash@shadow.csc.edu)
Date: 02/16/96

I noticed that as with all circle muds i've seen, the circle 3.0bpl9 has the
bug of subracting from str and ignoring any stradd the char might have,
thus a char with 18/100 str who puts on a -1 str item would have 17/100 str.
I figured out a way to fix this and change it to losing 10 percent of
there stradd, and I think i made the addition 10 also (better double check)
anyway I was wondering if anyone else had bothered to fix this and if so
what aproach they used.
Thanks
Stephen Becker
IMP of EagleMUD