Re: Circle 2.2 on FreeBSD 2.1

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 02/21/96

Does FreeBSD still have this problem with Circle 3.0 patchlevel 9?  The
configure script should automatically use the -lcrypt library if it exists.

If anyone has access to FreeBSD, please try the latest patchlevel (patch 9,
the one that uses the 'configure' program) and let me know if passwords
work.  If not, and you can fix it, please send me a patch.

Jeremy

(PS to Sergei - mudpasswd.c has already been fixed in pl10)