Re: SVR 4.2

From: jeremy jubenville (jeremy@yakko.cs.wmich.edu)
Date: 03/03/96

On Sun, 3 Mar 1996, Erik wrote:

>  Anyone else using this OS? I am able to compile fine on my home linux
> box, but can't seem to get it working on the main server. I did rerun
> configure, even tried manually editing a few things. Bpl8 runs fine, it's
> just bpl9 thats giving me fits...

I'm running on the same OS and experienced the same problems as you have
shown.
This worked for me:

  In comm.c add this line near the beginning:

  #include <sys/select.h>

I'm running pl8, and in all honesty have not really looked at pl9.  Hope it
works for you.

- Antioch@dc.iglou.com 4000

<> Jeremy J. Jubenville                  Email: jeremy@iglou.com
<> 232 Ernest Burnham                    Phone:
<> Kalamazoo, MI 49008-1042                Fax:

 - After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable
   is music...