Disconnects

From: Ron R Humphries (rhumphr@siue.edu)
Date: 03/07/96

 Hello, I've been having the following problem:

 I am using CircleMUD v3.0 patch 9, and was logged in, messing around when
I got that fun NO CARRIER.  I relogged in, and instead of taking over my
body already there, it made a new me.  This has happened alot latel, has
anyone had similar problems?  Also, this happened to another Imp that was
on, and if I performed an action on him, I would see the result from his
point of view.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ron