Building prog for DOS

bub@agis.ag.net
Date: 03/20/96

Well, I'm new to this mailing list.
I saw the post about the advanced zone development prog for mac, and I
thought I would respond => I am in the slow proccess of creating one for
DOS, and I haven't used code from circle for the pure reason of learning
c++. As you probably can tell, I'm fairly new to it, but I hope to make
it have comperable features. I don't think anyone else has such a program
besides dikued, and if anyone would be interested I'd be happy to
distribute the first release to you.

	Bub -=- Multitalented coder of:
		Land of the Midight Dragon - mud.ag.net 4000
			-> Currently under admin transition <-
		Twist of Fate MUD - cgl.com 4000