offline editor

From: David Blocher (dblocher@postoffice.ptd.net)
Date: 03/21/96

Well I came across a program called dikuedit 1.3, which was a GUI based
offline editor based on circle 2.2  Does anybody know if there are any newer
versions of this program.  Is it possible to get the source to it (it was
written in VB I think)  I would like to pick up where it left off, and
incorporate a database link, so It would be easy to catalog all obj, mobs
and such.  Also it makes finding that +10 sword that some renegade builder
just happened to forget about. I currently have a beta of such a program
written in Powerbuilder 4.0 but It's kinda a pain to distribute all those
DLL's. So I am looking to rewrite something in VB 4.0, Delphi 2.0, or heaven
forbid Visual C++ 4.0.  Then again if there is no real interest i may just
wait till PB5.0 comes out....
David Blocher                  "The weather is here, wish you were beautiful"
dblocher@postofiice.ptd.net     J.B.
Carpenter Technology Corp.