multi hit code

From: Jurko Gospodnetic (Jurko.Gospodnetic@public.srce.hr)
Date: 03/24/96

I'm sorry to bug you all with this (possibly stupid) question..

but what exactly is this multi-hit thing and why would you want to
hit two or more people (monsters) at once?

And another thing... now that I'm at it...

I added circle-following to my mud (isn't it ironic that a CIRCLE mud doesn't
have it) so if anyone is interested in discussing the way I implemented it or
suggesting another way please let me know...

(I used a new field in the character structure - is_leader - true/false and
added another parameter to do_simple_move - original character that started
the movement of the group - those are the main changes involved)

Thanks for listening,
	Jurko (jgospod@public.srce.hr)