Re: Cursed items bug..

From: Wout Mertens (Wout.Mertens@rug.ac.be)
Date: 03/29/96

> Well, I played a MUD that simply cursed the CONTAINER (bag), when you put
> an item in it... The idea here is to check when removing cursed items
> from the bag, if there are still cursed items in it, and allso check
> wether the bag is cursed or not in the .obj files when you remove a
> cursed item from it... alternatively you could make a counter for
> container items with indicated wether or not it was cursed (and monitored
> num. of cursed items in it)...

OK. What do you do most: drop/junk/give containers or put items in it?
The counter is ok, but is a bit senseless I think. Why not just make a
function check_cursed(ch, container) that will check for cursed items and
move them to ch, and call it from do_drop etc?

Just my two cents....

Gekke Eekhoorn of BUG.