Re: Guildmasters

From: Alex van Koppen (alexk@odie.et.fnt.hvu.nl)
Date: 04/01/96

Hi !

Why not just use the E mobs, add an extra 'skill <no> <per>' espec, which
sets skill 'no' of a mob to 'per' percent, and (maybe) a 'trainer <xx>'
espec, which sets all skills to 'xx' and initializes the skill structure.

(I am implementing this at the moment, next to a 'special' espec, which
allows me to assign the special-routines to mobs.)