Re: core

From: Tel Janin Aellinsar (icarus@Loomis.Berkshire.NET)
Date: 04/03/96

On Wed, 3 Apr 1996, Marcelo Valle Moreira wrote:

> Now What if root kicks you every monday when you get a core overloading your accounting 'cause the mud crashed.
> and what if every core you get an Over quota message?

Well, since everyone seems to be on a crontab kick lately:

# Crontab file for <user>
#
* * * * * rm -f `/bin/find -name core`

If I'm thinking correctly, this'll delete every core file in your home
directory's path every minute.  Good enough?  (Actually, you may end up
deleting all the core files on the system, if you're able.  Well, it's
everyone else's fault for not protecting them properly, or something.)

Tel Janin Aellinsar                       http://www.crocker.com/~icarus
McCoy Enterprises Corporation          Shayol Ghul Resort and Health Spa
Berserker Dragon, Knights of the Cosmos             icarus@BERKSHIRE.NET