Sorry about sending Naming... so many times.

From: Fionn Colvin (fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au)
Date: 04/03/96

SORRY,
      I know it was a huge spam but it seems to have jolted the mailing
server into mailing my stuff. I have sent that same mail to the list
about 50 times in the last 2 months and it seems just now that it has
finally arrived. :) Sorry again.

Fionn

PS. I have also been sending another latter, also about 50 times in the
previous 2 months but nome of them have seemed to arrive. I truly didn't
think I was getting any of my mail through, and last night in a last
ditched attempt I though I might be able to spam the server into posting
at least one of the mails. Woops.

PPS If you read this it means my ne and only mail of this came through. :)